Marmaris Adakoy Marina situated on the Adaköy peninsula (also referred by many as “Paradise Island”) in the secluded district of Marmaris, Turkey. The charming facility is placed at a very unique and peaceful location within a protected National Park and on a tranquil private waterfront.
Located within the Marmaris Bay, which is one of the most protected yet beautiful bays in Turkey, the small Bedir island on the north gives additional protection for yachts at the mooring facilities while the entire location is well sheltered from all winds and sea conditions.
· VHF Channel 73 Call Sign “Marmaris Adakoy Marina”
· Capacity; approx. 200 yachts, as Med-moored or alongside.
· Shore Power up the 63 Amps, Fresh Water and Wi-Fi
· 75 Tons Travel Hoist for beams up to 6.8 m. & Boat transporter
· 15.000 m2 Concrete Hard for about 80 Yachts.
· Facilities in & around include; WC & Showers, Market, Technic / Repair shops, Car Parking, Restaurant, Bar, Swimming Pool, Beaches, Laundry, Offices, Tennis Court, Hotel, Spa&Fitness Center, Water Sport Activities.
· Distance to Marmaris is about 9 km.(20 min. drive or taxiboat)
· Driving distance to Airports; Dalaman 1 hour 20 min. & Bodrum 1 hour 40 min.
· 3 types of mooring facility that are; concrete piers on piles, concrete block berths and concrete floating pontoons.